The Sochi International Film Awards
The Sochi International Film Awards festival (referred to as "SIFA") provides you its services and access to use this site ("sochifilmawards.com") subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site. SIFA reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
2. Material contained in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of SIFA. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
3. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons identifying or relating to SIFA and/or the its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will SIFA and/or third parties be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. SIFA does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying SIFA and/or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of SIFA and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any trade mark or patent of SIFA or any other third party.
Booking of Screenings/Applications for the festival.
5. Once application for screening or participation in competition is booked, such cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event / screening is cancelled, moved to another date, or if the event / screening is completely changed after an order is placed.
6. In the event of the cancellation of an event / screening by SIFA or the organizer (i.e. a cancellation due to circumstances beyond SIFA's control), SIFA will only refund the face value of the payment. SIFA will use its reasonable endeavors to contact applicants/purchasers either by phone, email or in writing. it is the customers’ responsibility to check whether the event / screening is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and SIFA cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the date, time or venue of the event / screening.
7. Customers/Applicants are advised to check their purchase / booking upon receipt of e-confirmation.
8. The right to admission to an event / screening is reserved by SIFA and/or the organizer and venue of event / screening, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. SIFA hereby advises customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behavior (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorized audio, video or photographic recordings.
9. The customer agree by ordering that the VIP badges are for the personal use of the customer and the customers’ party only, and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the badges at a price higher than purchased will result in the customers’ orders being cancelled without prior notification.
10. In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, the customer may be asked to provide additional information after the booking so that SIFA can verify the purchase.
12. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining term and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
13. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
All material on this site, including articles, imagery and video content, are the exclusive copyright of Sochi International Film Awards (SIFA), unless otherwise stated.